Monday 21 July 2014

The Master Plan

Someone asked if I have a plan or order to the stories I'm writing.  Yes.  For the most part it is chronological based on my experience.  But the topics and themes will change.  I've already rolled a couple ideas into one story.  But here is my "second" outline.  I lost the first.  If you see it, let me know.  Possible titles of stories:

  • Graduation/First Job (became "The Beginning")
  • Smack Down
  • The Mexican
  • Executives (became "Talking to Executives")
  • Prima Donna
  • You Must Learn Control (became "Legacy")
  • Playing Nicely with Others
  • The Nth Reorg
  • Project Managers from Hell
  • Cube-land
  • The Christmas Party
  • Hall Monitors
  • The Impressive Clergyman
  • Switching Teams
  • Assassination
  • When Dunning Met Kruger
  • Shadow IT
  • Last Man Standing
  • Up, Over and Down
  • Transformation
  • Start-up 101


There may be others as I dredge up suppressed memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment