Thursday 17 July 2014

Memoirs of a Self-Loathing IT Professional goes on-line!

Here we go!  I've been threatening my friends for years, supported and inspired by them, to write down all the insanity we've experienced together for the last 25 years.  And its longer too, as some of them go back with me to the Apple ][+ days.

This is an experiment.  I want to see if the short story is truly dead.  I want to see if people would pay $1 for a short story.  I want to see how many of my friends that promised to pay me $1 for a story actually do.  Self publishing is awesome.   But does it work?  I will post my experiences on it here too, and answer any questions anyone might have.

But I often tell myself "Writing a book is one things, but what good is it if no one reads it?"  Well, its therapy.  Really.  I have 25 years of poison to get out of my system.  And who knows - I might actually touch a few people (in a positive, figurative way.)

Thanks for joining me on the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment