Thursday 17 July 2014

Amazing Kindle Direct Publishing

This was very easy to set up.  I published in an hour.  It helped that the IRS had already been kind enough to grant me an ITIN (when I signed up to sell apps on the Windows store.)

Click me to see "The Beginning" - the first story on Amazon.

Or click me to see "The Mexican" - the second story (also on Amazon.)

The cover page creator from Amazon is very nice, but I wonder about the (C) on the images.  I am too lazy to make a picture but I really liked this one.  Unfortunately I won't use this cover on other services...  CMA.



As of today, I've sold 2 copies of story one, and 1 copy of story 2.  I'm beating expectations!

Linking via Twitter and Google+ has generated no interest, well, I got a few followers of 16yr old girls wanting to be aspiring singer/actresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment