Saturday 27 September 2014

Old T-Shirts

I recently retired a beloved T-shirt from the mid-90s.  You know the type - so comfortable its like a second skin.  It was swag from a storage company; I had helped test some disk drivers and so got some swag - it was an "internal" project shirt (likely not for public consumption.) It brought back a few memories, including a few years ago when I was in line at a supermarket... the lady behind me at the checkout was staring at me and I wasn't sure why.  I smiled and got no smile in response.  As the line was long enough for me to start feeling "uncomfortable", I turned around and asked "Excuse me, is there a problem?"  She didn't answer me.  It took me a few moments to realize that she was horrified by my T-shirt...  here are the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment